Monday 3 January 2011

you're taking the biscuit

I was doing some food shopping in Harrods the other day (as you do) and was particularly taken by some really cute biscuits made by Biscuiteers, that took being good enough to eat to a whole new, super-sweet level.


(The middle and bottom biscuits are based on Mulberry designs.)

Evidently undeterred by my disastrous previous baking effort, I decided to try my hand at making some similar biccies of my own, inspired by the sparkliness of Prada's Spring/Summer 2010 collection and finished with silver balls to add to the bling factor:


I did make a shoe biscuit to complete the set, but I overlooked the fact that shortbread is pretty fragile when you take it out of the oven and so its stiletto heel was tragically dislodged. I think I'll leave it to the professionals next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment