Monday 6 February 2012

bridal bewilderment

Sophia Kokosalaki's debut bridal collection is gorgeous - beautifully light and simple. But I was taken aback by how miserable her models looked in the dresses - this is supposed to be the happiest day of your life, but these girls look ready to kill someone. Yes, they're models, not real-life brides, but a little less coldness might make the dresses a little more appealing to women looking to secure lifelong happiness wearing one of them, no?

I dread to think how the wedding album turned out...

Incidentally, whilst we're on the topic of wedding dress confusion, just how many times is Beyoncé getting married in the video for 'Best Thing I Never Had'? Because I'm pretty sure I counted at least two different dresses... (Maybe I'm just jealous.)



No comments:

Post a Comment