Tuesday 16 November 2010

Ice ice baby (Cambridge celeb spotting #2)

Cambridge really is a hothouse of well-connected people. Following on from my model sightings, amid the haze of an uncomfortably sweaty nightclub renowned for its unparalleled of cheesy dance anthems, I spotted a certain Skandar Keynes, better known as PRINCE EDMUND of Chronicles of Narnia fame. Fortunately I had friends at hand to mediate my hysteria.

Anyway, my reflections on Narnia, coupled with the fact that it really is perishing cold here now, got me thinking about fur coats. And to my surprise, that firm favourite of ours, good old Marks and Sparks, has a remarkably good selection this season, with the added bonus of being startlingly un-grannyish in its design. Just make sure you’re not tempted to pair their coats with a slightly less stylish pair of their lace stockings…

Per Una Faux Fur Long Sleeve Ombre Coat, £85

Per Una Speziale Faux Fur Crinkle Jacket, £75

Per Una Speziale Abstract Print Faux Fur Coat, £89.50

Wasn't it Edmund that had a penchant for Turkish delight? Ooooh I could really do with some of that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment